Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Sparky87k5, Sep 9, 2001.

1. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Is there a reason when after I click on a "subject", I'm taken to a "reply" that may be the last one but at times is the middle of the reply, rather than the start of the thread. Seems like there is no pattern as to where I end up at. Is this something I set up in my control panel? I never had this problem until we went to the new format. Not complaining, I like your new format much better than older one. Still the best site for me.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

This is happened to me also .... usually it takes you to the last reply that you read on that subject but sometimes even if you havent read the post before it takes you all the way down.

<font color=green>[​IMG]1977 K5 GETTIN IT AWN[​IMG]</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.slydawg.rockcrawler.com>www.slydawg.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

It is suppose to take you to the newest post in the thread you are in but does not always work that great.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

It's always worked great for me[​IMG]

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red></font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album>Take A Gander At My Truck Here.</a>