Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stickers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Jun 23, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

How many of you have you rig covered in those free stickers from Jeg's, Moroso, Summit and the other companies. Just curious. I think it would be more of an attraction for thieves if they knew of the potential goodies under the hood

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i used to but not ne more jus for that reason.

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I use the stickers to hold body panels together... After all... they dont rust.

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

2 stickers. Both are CK5.

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    2 stickers. Both are CK5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, no factory blazer or GM tags either

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've got a few CK5 stickers, and some joke ones like, (Warning, Mud makes me horny).

7. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I put them under the hood like on the core support or the bottom of the hood and the rest are on the glovebox door and the doorpanels

8. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

I dont put ANY company stickers on my trucks. I bought stuff from THEM. They didnt give stuff to me. No free advertising from me.

Ken H.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I raided the contigency box at the last race. I'm thinking about some new wallpaper for BF..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

just one sticker now, ck5.com homebuilt sticker on the front bumper... and soon to have the project name across the windshield....but i saw a good one yesterday "warning this truck may explode or wreck at any time"

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have stupid ones all over mine... but I put them there cuz the kids I babysat for gave them to me, and I didn't want them to feel bad since they spent their allowance on them. They are all cracking now, so it's power washer time tonight for em...

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yea I got some stickers... Got the CK5 one that I got for becoming orange... One I got at Auto Zone that says Off Road... and a 4wd Tread Lightly! sticker... those are on the back window...

on the rear side windows, one on each side, I have www.4x4ord.com stickers that are cracking and peeling already after only 5 months... I have new ones around here somewhere I need to put on... and on the windshield I have a red Ft. Collins 4x4 sticker...

That's it for now... I have one that says Official Pimp Mobile which will go on the final corner of my rear window... maybe I'll get some more stickers and just plaster my truck with em instead of painting it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Ive Got the old CK5 members sticker on my tailgate, and my kids baseball league on my rear window...but with the soft top on its kinda useless. I've also got the Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet Sticker on back /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

All the free stickers are on my toolbox.

The wifes getting the new CK5 members sticker on her Exploder....she just dosen't know it yet /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Shes also got the basball sticker and A Dale Jarrett Ford sticker on hers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I've got the round USMC sticker on the back window of all my vehicles. All my other stickers will probably end up being split between my work toolbox (civilian job) and inside the lid of my recovery box in the Blazer.