Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sticky post of CK5 truck pics!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by y5mgisi, Nov 18, 2003.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

I just had this Idea! We should make a sticky post where we could all just post pics of our trucks, like on the pirate sight! Casue ii dont know about you but i think its cool checkin out other peopls trucks and seein what they've done. What do ya think??? Moderators???? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well the paying members can access members rides, and if you look around and do a search you will find a post with LOTS of pics of peoples rigs in there..

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

not to sure what a sticky post is but It sounds kind of cool.

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

1979 GMC JIMMY
    37" MTR's, 4" BDS front springs, exended shackles, flip in rear, 14FF w/detroit, dana 44 open (D60?/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif) 350-350-203 (not broke yet) cage,sliders, body armor, beards, 5 points. This truck is my DD (college, work, play) and ALL of the fab-work is done by me in my driveway. (if it is blue I built it)
    Any ?? just ask.

looking foward to feedback. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    thanx

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    not to sure what a sticky post is but It sounds kind of cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
    A sticky post is a post that stays at the top of the message board. The ones about Rebel's condition and the CK5 newsletter are examples.
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Nice rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Looks like good work. Any way, Iknow if you pay you can see the pics(i have been here since befor that change)I just think it would be cool to just go through and match a truck to a name. and see what evrybodys got and stuff ya know?

7. Roshambo

Roshambo Registered Member

Well, I have been lurking long enough I guess... might as well post some pics of my Jimmy. (No, not that kinda Jimmy!) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Couple poser pics and then some details.

EDIT - I guess that server doesn't like me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Check my sig or ---> here<---

1979 GMC Jimmy - 350/TH350, Edelbrock carb and performer manifold, 33x12.50, 4" Rancho lift with RS5000's... my first 4x4, sold my 1994 Z28 and bought the Jimmy with the profit I made. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Planning a 300hp 350 swap next month sometime, and put the AK57 on my christmas list..

Comments?

-Joe

8. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

dood, I am all over this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

geez, I'll have to post more pics..darn, I guess I will just have to start getting more actin shots /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

a good ol twisty shot of my stock k10 on 33s... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    dood, I am all over this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

geez, I'll have to post more pics..darn, I guess I will just have to start getting more actin shots /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone on this site, with the exception of those that signed up 5 minutes ago, have already seen pictures of your truck..... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

We haven't done one of these in a few months so I'll play:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and one for the weather soon to be here:
    [​IMG]

12. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Ok, I know I need a new picture and it's probably been posted too many times but hey, I simply can't resist a chance to post a pic of my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Nice snow pic's!! I have still have a souvenir (smashed door) in the back yard from my last snow wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pritchett
    [​IMG]

Lower Helldorado
    [​IMG]

Gold Bar Rim
    [​IMG]

81 Jimmy, 6.2 diesel, SM 465, one ton...mostly stock junk.

Rene

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

and we can never resist seeing it

15. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Poser shot.....1st time I took it for a ride after the axle swap and 35" MT/R's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

16. Fry

Fry 1/2 ton status

Beast your burb looks awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    Thats mine (note shitty poser pic),
    75, Currently running a slow 305, half dead Th350 and some strong 3/4 ton diffs (4.10s & disc all around). 4" Rancho with 33" Yokohama A/Ts currently on 8 lug 15x8s but pictured with the 6 lug 15x10s.
    Plans...
    454, some 36" TSLs, some more fender triming, Ditch the overload in the rear put on a shackle flip and some BDS springs up front. Have lots of other stuff but those are the main things, also need some nice bumpers with a couple of winches in them. Right now I need to finsh up the rebuild on the front diff and get that in the truck so I can but my disc brake gear on the rear, then move on to getting the tranny fixed before it craps out. I think I'm also going to make a rag top so I can go all summer without having to remove and put on the heavy top.

17. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

And it is for sale

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, imagestation seems to have lost most of my albums.

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Well I'm pretty sure y'all have seen my truck. It was in a video that was on CK5 until the guy that gave us the webspace got his $326 bill for bandwidth. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But anyway...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot my specs:

1986 350, 4 bolt main. Stock internals except high volume oil pump. Edelbrock Performer intake, Edelbrock #1404 carb, dynomax headers, 2 1/4" dual exhaust and 40 series flowmasters with tailpipes exiting behind the rear wheels

1979 SM 465 4 speed with mechanical clutch and 10 spline output. Zoom diaphram clutch NP 205 from the same truck, 1350 jointed rear shaft, stock front shaft ground for angle. There is not a single greasable u joint left in my truck.

Right now, 10 bolt front, 14 bolt semi floater rear. Front brakes ground to fit 15x10 8 on 6.5" white wheels painted black. 4.10 gears, Gov-Loc rear 6" Superlift front springs, rear Echobit shackle flip with stock 52" springs. 3" body lift with new poly bushings in the whole truck including trans mount, soon to be removed because I don't need it anymore with the hacked fenders. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif No sway bar

Dana 60 is in the garage and will be the next modification. I plan on using crossover steering right away with a lockright and hydro assist following shortly. Rear 14 bolt FF will be the next mod, complete with discs and a detroit. Also coming soon is rebuilt hydro clutch 4 speed.

Only other thing I'd like to have is a TBI setup and I'll be ready to rock. I am considering moving my front axle forward but we'll just see how it sits when I get the new bumpers (55Willy is making them) and I have my MM E-12000 winch to install.

And as of now, no plans to fix the bashed and hacked body. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I do hope to have my newest stage of mods done soon though (like before next summer)

19. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG] Here's my 85K5.
    Built 406 small block
    built TH700R4(late model/corvette/aftermarket upgrades)
    Rebuilt NP241 transfer case
    6" pro comp lift, 3" body lift.(BDS front springs soon)
    14BFF rear with good gov-lok, front 3/4ton 10B w/4.10 gears.
    35x16x16.5 Boggers on Weld scorpio V 16.5x14 rims
    plenty of other odds and ends.

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

k.. lets see if this works... for some reason, posting pics in a forum message that are part of my "members rides" gallery never seems to work...

[​IMG]

j