Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Still debating if I want to

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

see the show. I hate crouded places, but this might be worth it.

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Standing room only? I'm too claustrophobic. Plus the fire incident at the Rhode Island nightclub has made me paranoid.
    Also, I was on the floor for a Local H show and it was packed. The crowd surged the stage and I freaked. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif People were falling down and getting squashed.(nobody died or anything like that) These 3 guys saw the look of panic on my face and lifted me out and all the way through.(thank God!)

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was thinking " Reserved Balcony Rows 1-27 - $33.50 " . I wouldn't do the floor or the nose-bleed setion.

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

That sounds good. I love Linkin Park and have yet to see them, which is why it's awesome their playing at the Foxboro show! I've seen Bizkit,Metallica and the Deftones already.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like Linkin Park alot myself. I called a friend too see if he wants to go. He said give him a couple days too see if he can get that night off, and too sweet talk his wife into letting him go. Like I said befor, I really hate crouded places, but if my friend can go, I'll go.

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Damn, I might roll up there to see that. I dig Mudvayne and Xzibit. I have been to 10 shows or so at the Civic Center, the floor doesn't get bad, and there are some 'not so good' seats on the first tier. Depends on where they set up the stage. I prefer the floor anyway. Good way to kick some ass, too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Let me know if you're comming to the show.

8. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I have been thinking about going to see that myself. I like Linkin Park alot too, and the new Mudvayne cd is AWESOME. Xzibit, I'm not too sure about (not a big rap fan).
    Have you heard any Linkin Park songs from thier new cd? I have one called "Somewhere I Belong". Sounds really good, I think the new cd is gonna kick some a$$!

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Let me know if you're comming to the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I will. I will write it off as a 'business trip' and submit for reimbursement. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Come alittle early and stop by. I'm out by Black Hawk now. You know where the Winmill truck stop is off I-90 ??? I'm real close to that. Come early enough and I'll fire up the grill.

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Come early enough and I'll fire up the grill.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll check my work schedule and let you know.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

New phone number is (605) 787-6804. Give me a call if you'll be comming up. I might need to go to the store and stock up. (LOL)

13. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...I was on the floor for a Local H show and it was packed...

[/ QUOTE ]

i went to a show of theirs in DC last fall, amazing show, they encored with a 20 minute cover of Helter Skelter, they filled the place with fog, couldnt see anything but fog and the lights show for almost 5 minutes, they turned the fans on and came out of the fog for the finale, it was amazing....
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    but in a club that holds ~250 people, there were about 50 people there....sucked for them, but i can't stand crowds, so it was perfect!..

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, I'm going !!!!!!!!! Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!! My bro called, he talked his wife into letting him go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bought my ticket today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif