Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

still getting errors

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by mudhog, Feb 12, 2002.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

everything was going to good lol i am getting errors and slow conections again the errors are only in the evening but it has been slow off and on the last 2 days just thought id let you know
    here is the error i got
    Warning: Too many connections in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 26
    SQL ERROR: Unable to connect to the database!
    Too many connections: 1040
    Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 33

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 58
    SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT U_Username, U_Password, U_Display, U_Groups, U_PostsPer, U_Post_Format, U_PicturePosts, U_FlatPosts, U_TempRead, U_TimeOffset, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Username = 'mudhog' AND U_Password = 'ozDR4GhEuiBmY'
    Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 71

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 58
    SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT Bo_Title,Bo_Write_Perm,Bo_CatName,Bo_Cat FROM w3t_Boards WHERE Bo_Keyword = 'blazerbash' AND (Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-4-%')
    Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 71

SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT U_Username, U_Password, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Username = 'mudhog' AND U_Password = 'ozDR4GhEuiBmY'

wheeling pics

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thats because the computer knows you have a Dana 60 you need to be working on, [​IMG]. I get errors sometimes too. and yes it is slow from time to time, but with my COMPAQ I'm use to it.[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Time for more memory

Steve

Director of Global Expansion