Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Still looking for 8-lug stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Goober, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have a set of 8-lug conversion parts or a complete axle with 4.10's that they want gone? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Something in the Puget Sound area that I could pick up would be great.

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251264

[/ QUOTE ]

$225. for just the outer conversion parts? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

One rotor needs replacing. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Plus shipping? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

That would end up costing more than getting it from a boneyard ($250).

Thanks for keeping a lookout /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif but I think I'll keep looking.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i didnt read it all, just spotted it and linked it, i was in a hurry /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif btw, come get your glass, err, doors before i toss em into the creek,j/k, i would kill for some free space though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif theres jelly in it for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I plucked a set off of a 78 Sub the other day and realized I didnt have enough cash when I got to the window ( the guy said 4X4 front hubs and spindles those are $35 each...... hey your board says front spindles and hubs are $26......... 4X4 stuff is more! ??? [raising my voice at this point] THE BOARD DOESNT SAY THAT!) Well I only had $60 on me. If you need them really bad I can go back and see if they are anywhere to be found for $100 and the ride.