Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

still looking for work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 19, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

im looking for a work related to following is what i need to find somewhere out there:

-non CDL driving/delivery, or train for CDL position
    -mechanical/machinery/manufacturing
    -vehicle related preferably older trucks, restoration/customization/fabrication/parts related, etc

basically anything short of sales/retail/customer service/construction

anywhere in the US, im not tied down here in any form at all,
    i can go to anywhere at anytime, just gimme about half an hour to get ready and im gone,

i need/want work and away from here, both, asap

i have a ton of skills, abilities, and knowledge and so forth,, and is very little im scare dof or incapable of, all related to the above, plus more

if anyone hears of anything anywhere then please lemme know asap

thanks

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Randy, if your not working right now you probably don't want to be so picky. Do anything it takes to get some money coming in so you can save up to move closer to a better opportunity. Even if you just go down to Walmart and apply to stock shelves. Then you wouldn't have to deal with the public a lot, but you would be eligible for medical insurance and other benifits if your full time.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

not to mention if you think you want to do something like fabricate you will need to work your way up without some form of formal training in your resume. Same with Machining, problem with both is, most places want people with formal training or a minimum amount of experience. I thought about being a machinist for a bit but no one seemed willing to train and the ones that did were crappy jobs I passed on.