Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

still need a lift kit

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Mar 7, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, I need a lift kit bad. This guy down the street has a lifted Cherokee and he's been talking trash on my Jimmy and even Blazer owners. NO i'm not lifting it cuz of his truck. i have always wanted to lift a 4x4 and now i have the chance, sorry for the confusion. I'm looking for a lift kit that's 4+inches to put on my truck. I got the tires, need the lift. He's going to find my truck parked on his piece!! IF YOU FELLOW K5'ERS COULD HELP ME OUT I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! THANKS

Alex

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)

2. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Are you looking for advice on which kind or a hand out?, To lift a vehicle because a guy down the street is talking trash, is nutz. Your Blazer will most likely stock out trail the lifted Chereokee, besides the Cherokee is a piece 0 Sh#t anyway, ask your buddy why most serious Jeepsters run Chevy Drive trains? Appreciate the Fact you got something He doesn't the best vehicle that Detroit ever built! WK

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Amen, brother.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i'll take the hand-out.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

5. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Alex,

If you are just looking for a kit, then check out J.C. Whitney or Summit or any offroad shop. They'll sell you everything you need to lift your K5. There are many different brands and kinds of suspension lifts out there, so choose wisely.
    Boss

6. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

know where an 8" lift is complete for $00 shocks and all. if you can get a kansas city star look in the (parts for sale\wanted) (special three columns) and call the guy that has 1\2 and 3\4 ton axles for sale. just happened to talk to him said he was looking to sell. if you cant leave me a message and ill dig up the paper if your interested.

IT'S A BLAZIN PAST THAT JEEP THING...YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

7. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

know where an 8" lift is complete for $400 shocks and all. if you can get a kansas city star look in the (parts for sale\wanted) (special three columns) and call the guy that has 1\2 and 3\4 ton axles for sale. just happened to talk to him said he was looking to sell. if you cant leave me a message and ill dig up the paper if your interested.

IT'S A BLAZIN PAST THAT JEEP THING...YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

8. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

can you get me the info and #?? i need it bad!! thanks

alex

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)