Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STILL NO LIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 4x4blazer, Aug 26, 2000.

1. 4x4blazer

4x4blazer 1/2 ton status

I still cant get my stinkin headlights to work!!!
    I just put my new engine in and the headlights, tail lights, dash lights, and dome lights dont work at all. The parking lights work when I use the turn signals, and the brake lights work when I hit the brakes. My choke light (and all the rest of those kind of lights)works.
    The fuses and bulbs are all good. All the ground wires are connected good. All the hot wires are connected good.Oh yea, my CD player and my CB dont work either. They are connected to the fuse box(and all the fuses are good). Can the whole fuse box be bad? What else could it be?

[​IMG]

2. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

I had no lights today when i put my wiring harness back in. Turs out i did not have the plug in tight to the back of the fuse box on the fire wall. Just a thouht!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

3. 4x4blazer

4x4blazer 1/2 ton status

I figured it out. I had the wire that powers all the inside the truck stuff connected to one of the smaller terminals on the starter. I put it on the main terminal on the starter and it all works great! Duh!

[​IMG]