Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Still no response given about posting price on the for sale board

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Crushergmc, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Crushergmc

Crushergmc 1/2 ton status

Normally I don't like to cause trouble, especially on a cool board like this but...I brought up a legitimate reason not to post a price on the board and Grim Reaper didn't even give a reasonable response. I don't know crap about 4x stuff and I don't know If my prices are reasonable. Why can't I post "make offer" The only answers I come up with are underhanded and I don't want to believe them. All I want is a fair price for my stuff. I'm no "dumb farmer" (quote from another post) and this rule facilitates lack of integrity. Maybe the solution is to post a price check. I'd just like a response that addresses the situation. Thanks for listening and thanks for the board.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if your not sure how much to sell something for go to the garage forum and ask then go post it for sale /forums/images/icons/smile.gif just a thought

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

That's a good idea, make a quick post in the garage "what do you think this is worth" then post in the for sale forum, that should get you in the ball park anyway, I have done this myself on occassion.

4. Crushergmc

Crushergmc 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, I'll try that /forums/images/icons/smile.gif