Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Still there - 1969 on ebay..

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by swamp donkey, Apr 5, 2003.

1. swamp donkey

swamp donkey 1/2 ton status

Well I dragged my feet as much as possible, but it had to happen.
    Go check out my 69 on ebay
    -
    -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6154&item=2410236821&rd=1

-
    If you know any who might be interested, pass it along. Thanks

Thanks for all your concern about selling it too cheap. I know I will lose alot of money on it, but it doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore, and I don't have the extra room for it.
    I dropped the buy it now to $7500, but I am keeping the radio, and selling the extra parts - Tuffy console, brand new ORD 1" zero rates (2 pair), Brand New ORD 1" body lift, and more. I will put them in the For Sale section in the next few days. Untill then, BUY MY 69 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

Re: 1969 on ebay..

Wish I had the cash I'd give 8500 in a heartbeat. I can;t beleive you have the buy it now set so low. That thing would bring over $10,000 if you'd let it.

3. Big Sean E

Big Sean E Registered Member

I remember seeing it on ebay a couple days ago. I also remember thinking.... What could be making a guy sell this beauty?!! I hope your advertising in places other than Ebay. That truck could command alot more than $10,000. I mean jeez, you just painted the thing! Hot truck though, good luck. I hope you get what she's worth.
    PS: Don't sell it!! It's not too late to turn back! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. stacy#1

stacy#1 Registered Member

where did you get the roll bar for this truck.

5. ratlover

ratlover 1/2 ton status

What case does it have though? Its listed as a sm456

Man that is purdy, got me thinking now. That would go nice with my 2 69 chevelles and I do love orange. Dont think I would ever buy a truck off ebay though unless it was close enough to look at.

Edit: Any rust on it anywere?