Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STINKY FARTS........ ( ok fumes, you can read too )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Dec 13, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Anyone ever eat that brand of burritos called "BOMB" ?
    they are so damn good but watch out, keep small children a distance away, may cause injury /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

sweet. where do you get them at?

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

dude i dont need that to drop bombs...shoot if i drink water i fart...it dont matter...anything gives me ronchy gas /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

lol
    water makes you fart.

what the hell do boiled eggs do to you?

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

prolly can't get them up north, better stock up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

LOL check it out though, he IS up north!

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Water does it for you? Well, the air we breathe gets my tootin'! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My favorite fartin' times are when I'm laying in bed with the wifey, watching t.v., I let one rip and wait a few seconds.
    I grab the sheets by my head and fluff them so they can blow the "aroma" back out and towards our faces. Needless to say, the wifey doesn't really take to my tootin' too nicely! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I do that too dude! I thought I was the only sick fawker in the world!

9. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

that must be a guy thing! my husband does that to me to! why why why why why must you guys do that to us! that is like leaving the toilet seat up so we can fall in in the middle of the night! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kelly

10. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i always leave the toilet seat down /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

but don't look at me if it has yellow spots on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i always leave the toilet seat down

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good man, dont follow the herd, if they want it up bygod they can lift it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifit aint like i EVER sat on anything before i looked to see WHERE THE HECK i was sitting /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I belive they are called "DA BOMB" Your local Quickie mart would have 'em with your favroite slushie flavor as well! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

Ya baby ya! there is a fellow washatonian! he knows da stuff /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif