Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stock 350 vacume hose location

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by turkey nest, May 5, 2004.

1. turkey nest

turkey nest Registered Member

I replaced the intake manifold on my truck and got side tracked and forgot the locations for the vacuum hoses. This is on a bone stock 350 with 4 barrel Rochester carb. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I have no idea why no one replied to you. This is supposed to be a helpful place /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have no idea why no one replied to you. This is supposed to be a helpful place /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    That is a wierd thing to say??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

On my 72 I had only one vacume line going to my Dist. to the front of the carb. Well that and the vac line for the Brake booster & PCV.
    Good luck

4. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

Are there some specific lines you have questions about? Carb lines, or the ones connecting straight to the manifold?? I took a video of my stock set up showing every line and wire in the engine compartment to use as a reference before starting the complete disassembly and resto of the truck. Let us know...

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    That is a wierd thing to say???

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, sorry. Just wanted to help the guy. Was getting frustrated trying to find a good picture. Sometimes my descriptions don't sound right. I'm just glad someones helping him now. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

For what year. I may be able to help you out. I was forced to learn where all the lines go. I can probably send you a pic of the engine i'm building with the lines routed to their correct location.

ARQ.