Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stock engine specs.???? need some help

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tiger9297, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a site that will give stock hp, tq, head specs like valve size, runner size, chamber size, etc. Does anyone know of a site where this information is listed?

2. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

The specifications section on this site will give you hp & tq #'s for any K series truck. As for the heads, you will need to find the casting numbers and then google them. If you don't know the casting #, just post up what year and size motor and someone on here can probably give a pretty good guess.

Here is a site: http://www.mortec.com/castnum.htm

3. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I am familiar w/ moretec.com and maybe I'm overlooking it, but I don't see any performance numbers on that page.

What I need to know is the hp/tq for a stock TBI 454 Gen V (91-95).

head casting # 10114156- I'd like to know valve sizes, runner size. Chamber size is 118cc according to moretec.com, but they don't list any other specs. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

4. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

5. chevyryan

chevyryan Registered Member

the library is great for that stuff, but just do an internet search on looking up your engine vin #. also, i can look it up through the gm records and see what comes up. my email is mitchell_r1@hotmail.com. also do u know of anything about a missfire and what to check for a 1990 blazer, 350 sb?