Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stock hieghht of a 4x4 s-10

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Jan 18, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

my friend thinks a 4x4 s-10 is a wussy truck...now true its not a full size..but this guy drives a stock wrangler..and hes caling a 4x4 s-10 with a v6 wussy..that pissed me of..i know what you guys all think to..but i was wondering what the stock hieght of an s-10 was..cause he thinks its wussy cuase its small...(he knows nothing about trucks mechanicly..but he thinks he does and it pisses me of lol)

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

What year?

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

s-10?...its an 88

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

The biggest shortcoming on the S-10's is that the frame rails hang absurdly low. I've wheeled mine over some pretty tough trails in Colorado with minimal body damage, but the frame rails, skid plates and trailer hitch have been tortured! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif They pretty much suck in the mud though. The low frame traps it... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But I've never measured to see just how much ground clearance it has.

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

realy...also i just thought of something stupid...why didnt i post this in the s-10 forumn lol..think ill godo that now.. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif