Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stock susspension

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90idahoblazer, Jul 27, 2001.

1. 90idahoblazer

90idahoblazer 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have stock front springs that will trade me for a 2 1/2" front ranchos or the whole kit for that matter (Rancho just makes front springs and rear blocks). I want to go back to stock hieght for a lower center of gravity. If you live in or near Boise Idaho and want to make a trade let me know.
    Or if you have stock front springs you want to let go for a reasonable price let me know. call me old fashion but I like the way the factory engineers designed the blazer and I would like to put ride back to stock. It had the lift on it when I purchesed it. Thanks up front

P.S. Who has a good price on stock front springs in case I have ro buy them? Thanks again

This site is the heat!!!!

2. TwoCrowsDesign

TwoCrowsDesign 1/2 ton status

I will, but it would require shipping. I have an 88 that is sort of a spare - the springs are good.

617-664-8897 is my work number, please call me and we can arrange the particulars.

John<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by TwoCrows on 07/27/01 08:06 AM.</FONT></P>

3. shaneopie

shaneopie 1/2 ton status

i just took a set of stock springs off the front of my 1985 blazer. would that interest you any. if so please get back with me and we can chat about a price or a trade of some kind on the rancho set up you have.

4. 90idahoblazer

90idahoblazer 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, If I dont find anyone closer to home I will get with you

Any one closer to the greater metropolitin state of Idaho that would trade or sell me front springs

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

I've got some here in Denver!!

1984 K-5
    4" lift
    35x12.5 MTs
    buildin a 400 for it, any info greatly appreciated