Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stockton Wheel

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5Jimmy, Feb 20, 2001.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Two years ago I ordered a set of 10" Rally's from Stockton (stock centers on Bart wheels)...I was told 6 weeks and they took 2 1/2 months...Painted and delivered to Dallas $520....I bent two of them, so I called to replace them.....Two wheels, same deal only not painted (raw).....$370!!!.....I bit the bullet and placed the order......got 'em today...raw and dirty in the box.....and the Dang Friggin' centers are backwards.....I gotta spend another $60 to send 'em back for correction, and Another $60 to send 'em back to me.....that's $490 for Two of the same wheels I paid $520 for 4 of 2 yrs ago Painted.....I have to have 'em replaced in order to keep the look I want, and besides they won't refund my original $370.....Their prices have gone to the Moon, their customer service is indifferent at best, and I am pissed beyond belief.....I'll suck it up and get the wheels fixed, but I will Never Ever send any business their way....Man, talk about takin' it up the A$$.....Thanks for readin' the rant...I feel much better now...JD

I'm at 10th and Plum....10 miles from nowhere, and Plum out in the sticks....Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

My dad is good friends with the owner...ill see if he can talk to him and see if he cant help ya out.
    we do alot of bussiness with them.....we own a trucking company in stockton and have lots of wheel prob's....never had a prob with their service.

Chaz

"Hondas look good under a k5's tires"

3. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Dude,you shouldn't have to pay shipping charges on thier mistake.If the customer service person is indifferent ask to talk to some-one that can actually help you.You might consider fileing a complaint with the Better Busines Bureau

[​IMG]<font color=green>BobK<font color=green>