Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stockton Wheels

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Rocketman_617, Aug 3, 2001.

1. Rocketman_617

Rocketman_617 Registered Member

Hey, Just wondering if anyone here has used any of the stockton co. wheels? If so how do you like them. They seem fairly stout. I was thinking of maybe getting a set of the white heavy duty ones but haven't got the catalog yet so I don't yet know what those would cost in an 8" width. So I figured I would post and see what the general impression was. Thanks, Scott.

Oh and by the way, those of you who still use the stock rims. Beware- I got stuck in a wet sand pocket about 100yds from the water at Lake McConaughy in Nebraska. 3/4's of the way up my 35"s. When I got out we washed out the brakes with a hose and got the sand off the wheels. Then as we were leaving we got up to about 40mph and the truck started shaking. There was sand just packed in the trim rings. I never thought about that so I figured I'd pass it along.

Husker Power!!!

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

they are very expensive!!! Very good quality and you can custom order almost anything you want as in back spacing etc.. i live in ths same city they are in...we have them do alot of work on our wheels for our semi trucks....if you are lookin for bead locks from them you will be lookin at about 250 per wheel...if i were you i would just try to get some from a company that mass produces them...because if you damage one then its goin to be very costly and difficult to get one to match up to what you have.

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Stockton Wheel is Very $pendy.....I have Rally's modified to 10" done by them....the first set was $520 painted and delivered......the second set (only got 2 more)......was $725 (for 4)delivered raw (with all the shop gunk on 'em)......that's how bad their prices went up in 2 years.......I have some unique wheels, but I coulda spent the money another way.....JD

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..