Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STOLEN 1975 BLAZER ALERT- PORTLAND, OREGON AREA

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 25, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Not mine but I saw it on PBB and thought I'd post it here...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69871

STOLEN ALERT!!!!!!
    1975 Blazer K5 full convertible

Was stolen the night of 7/20 from 137th Ave & 18th St (Vancouver, Wa) across from Evergreen High School, between the hours of 9:30 pm and 10 am. This truck is very distinctive and really stands out. I know it was spotted on 7/22 about 10:45pm going south on 137th Ave right about 4th Plain Blvd & also seen several times by the construction crew on SR500 that same night.

*1975 Blazer full convertible
    *9" s of lift--4" rancho springs, 3" body lift, 2" traction lift
    *1 ton axles--Dana 60 front (open limited slip), Corporate 14 bolt(detroit locker), 5.13 gears
    *39.5"/15.5R15 TSL Swampers on 15 x10 steel spokes painted to match the truck
    *366 big block tall deck (could be mistaken for a 454 or a 396), Edelbrock carb, stock cast iron intake, cast iron exhaust manifolds (drivers side is original, passenger side was new), Ford solenoid bolted to the passenger side inner fender well
    *T400 w/ NP205
    *8 point roll cage welded to the floor wrapped in yellow duct tape, old old bus seat as a rear seat would hold 2 small children, gray bucket seats in the front
    *Homemade steel channel bumpers welded to the frame
    *Crossover steering (homemade)
    *Custom made bikini top
    *KC light bar w/ 5 round KC's on the top, 2 round KC's mounted in the center of the brush guard
    *busted windshield w/ a sticker at the top www.HellraiserRacing.com in yellow, various fender stickers on the rear part of the front fender (warn, mallory ignition, msd, edelbrock, k & n airfilter, woodys 4x4 vancouver, wa), window crank on the back gate was missing, stickers on the back window (precision gear, co-ed naked racing, grave digger racing), sticker on the center of the back bumper (Why am I the only one on this planet that knows how to drive?), medium sized bushwacker fender flares (front 2 were cracked and broken)

To see pictures of this please go to www.geocities.com/hellraiser_1_0/75Blazer.html or www.geocities.com/hellraiser1_0/currentblazerpics.html

If you see this truck or know of any of the parts for sale or know where its general location please feel free to email us jeffw@wa-net.com I would like to see it returned. Thanks!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Already posted here twice. Good job helping out tho, Steph. We have the word out on all our NW clubs................gotta get the thieves.......... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll keep my eyes peeled down here for any sight of it..

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ah ok. I saw it on PBB just minutes before I posted this and the quick search I did I didn't see it. I was on my way out so my search wasn't very good... oops.... oh well, Steve or Eric can delete it if they see for me since you can't delete posts totally from here...

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I know this truck. I live about 20 min. from it. There is a place where you are just about guaranteed to find stolen vehicles around here ('specially lifted trucks). It's up past a local ORV park. There are LOTS of places to ditch a car/truck up there. I remember last year we found a NEW STS caddy that had been baja'd till it just couldn't go anymore. I'll go take a look tonight. I'll have my buddy bring his ham radio with us so we can report it if we find it. All you have to look for are fresh tracks in the areas that have been dug out and ususally, that's where you find them. It won't be the first time we have found a truck for someone. I hope it is up there and not in too bad a shape. But I wouldn't hold my breath /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Thanks for reposting it!

Found the blazer......what wasn't left of it. The guy who I sold it to had it parked for sale near a busy road in a friends yard....well the so called friend is the one that took it. He moved it during the night of 7/20 to a friends house and during the next 2 weeks the other friend decided he was going to attempt to be cool and drive it around, hence all the reported sightings him and I received of it. He found out by overhearing a conversation about how he had cut it up to dispose of the body and sold the running gear and motor. Well instead of turning him in he gave the so called friend an option to pay him what his camaro (that I got in the trade) was worth....$5000.....the guy anted up to stay out of jail.

Moral of this episode....be careful of who you trust your trucks too. Thanks for all your support in finding it. At least I now know where the big girl is resting at /forums/images/icons/frown.gif