Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stolen Blazer!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by c13russo, Oct 11, 2001.

1. c13russo

c13russo Registered Member

Hi there..just trying to get the word out...My 72 blazer was stolen from the seattle, wa area oct 9. if anyone finds a "mystery blazer" for sale, or a whole bunch of parts either email me or PLEASE contact the seattle police...I can give you more details on the vehicle if needed....
    -thanks
    -Charlie at c13russo@yahoo.com

2. c13russo

c13russo Registered Member

Re: Stolen Blazer!! Details *DELETED*

p.s. here's a brief description of mine:
    I'll have to dig up some photos, but here are as many details as i can think of: License number 057KCZ. VIN: CKE182F176659. Its Maroon with a white top. It used to be a forestry vehicle, so the dash is still that mint green color. It has all its exterior woodgrain trim. The rear Chevy logo is black instead of woodgrain. The rear interior panels are done up in leopard print (classy, I know) And there is a hula girl on the dash. The engine is a Chevy 350 painted blue with the air conditioning mostly cut out. Its got fairy new 16.5 in tires, but is not lifted. Has no back seat, and I'm guessing it might be missing its passenger side window from the glass I found where it was parked.....anyway, thanks to everybody for looking out for me and if there is anything else you need to know, just email me: c13russo@yahoo.com
    -Thanks!!!!
    -Charlie

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Re: Stolen Blazer!! Details

Man that SUCKS! Hope you find it in one piece.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>