Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STOLEN BLAZER

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BUSCO, Jul 10, 2003.

1. BUSCO

BUSCO Registered Member

A friend of mine was in a bad accident about a year ago, where he was hit by a car at about 50 mph. His truck rolled over and landed on him, it had to be lifted off of him at the crash site. After six months of surgery he's fine again. He was advised by his lawyer to keep the truck in hiding, well it was parked in a lot in the Freeport, Long Island area. He went to check on it on Monday and it was gone. No body saw anything supposedly. Before the accident we had just finished building the truck. The truck was newly painted white, we had rebuilt and painted both the axles, the rear is a 14 bolt and the front was a Dana 44, both 8 lug.The truck was lifted about 5" and had 4 new BFG mud terrains on 589 rims. If anyone has seen this in the Long Island area, please E-Mail me or post here. I will check in as often as possible. My E-Mail address is tattoo60@excite.com The Blazer is an 1984 (sorry)

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I HATE THIEVES!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif If you catch them..SHOOT THEM!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

That sucks man, but why did his lawyer suggest to keep the truck hidden? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

probably so the insurance company wouldnt total it and crush it...and they probably got it because it was theirs...but if it was a thief, get em

5. Phreak480

Phreak480 Registered Member

i'll be sure to keep an eye out for it and spread the word to all around here (dix hills)

6. BUSCO

BUSCO Registered Member

Thanks everyone, they suggested keeping it hidden because of the lawsuit that he has pending, I don't know all the details. Thanks for keeping eyes open. TIM..............