Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stolen & smashed, long over due update

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerBoy, Sep 28, 2000.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Well guys, its a little long over due, but my 87' is back on the road I have been driving her for a couple weeks now. I have a couple pics from her first trail ride since the dreadfull day it was stolen. She isnt totally finished, still have little things to do here and there. Actually an hour before we headed out the the trails I was putting in the head lights. lol But she made it there, took the abuse and loved it. Thanks for all your help guys, I have a ton more pics I will be putting up on my page.. Thanks again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BlazerBoy
    http://generalblueballs.coloradok5.com

2. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

here is a pic just after the accident, The frame was twisted and kinked like a pretzel. I will let you guys know when I get all of the restoration pics up on my site.

[​IMG]

BlazerBoy

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

AWESOME !!!! You got her back ! Did they get the people who took it ? Were the guys abd the shop in on it ? Details Details boy. Seriously , It's great to see you got it back !!

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Your thinking of another guy, there are way too many of us that have had our rigs stolen. 4 months ago, mine was parked at work and they stolen it and wrapped it around a pole. The frame was trashed so I did a total frame off resto..

BlazerBoy

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Oh crap, that's right, I remember now. I thought that was awefull fast at repairing otherwise. Still, it's good to see your blazer back on the road again !! I love the pic of you parked next to the pavement ends road sign. It's on my wallpaper right now ! Anyhoo, you'll have to forgive my absent mindedness, I think I was thinking of Blazerkid or something like that...he was the one who got his stolen from the shop he had work being done at. It's got to feel good to be behind the whell of your k5 again.....ENJOY !!!

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator