Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stolen Trailer Austin TX

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by 77 Mud Buddy, Aug 4, 2004.

1. 77 Mud Buddy

77 Mud Buddy 1/2 ton status

posting this for a friend:

All,
    It seems that someone stole my trailer last night. I can't remember anyone asking to borrow it and I still have the keys to the lock, so.... Anyway, if you all would be on the lookout for it and call me or the Williamson County Sheriff's office.

It's a Magnum, dual axle, gray, with a spare on the right side in front of the axles. License plate: 33WWGB.
    It was taken last night sometime after 11pm and before 8am today. Any and all help appreciated.

2. 77 Mud Buddy

$500 Reward!
    For recovery of this trailer

You can earn $500 if recovered and the guilty are prosecuted.

Stolen from Wallingstone Lane in Anderson Mill, Austin, Texas July 31, 2004
    Magnum trailer, gray/silver color, VIN: 4K8EX2023Y1349619

License plate was 33WWGB but it expired the day the trailer was stolen. Probably has a different plate on it now since it can’t be registered legally. The right rear running light is burned out and tie wraps held the license plate on. The wheel fenders are diamond plate and it has a wooden deck.
    Contact the Williamson County Sheriff (512 943-1300) with any info. case # C04076366, or call Mark at 512 560-0126.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

In OK you do not have to have a Tag on a trailer so I would think it is there. I have been working on taging my boat and trailer and I can not tag my trailer since I can not find the VIN on it.

GOOD LUCK!!!

brett

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Wtf is that behind it? A unimog? Maybe it ran away because you were about to put that ugly thing on it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I'm kinda half-assed trailer shopping right now so I'll keep an eye out for it.

5. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

If I see it, I'll drop a dime!... er quarter.. wait is it 30 cents now? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'll call the freakin' police one way or another! 911's free /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Like my dad always says, "Theres nothin' worse than a damn thief".

6. 77 Mud Buddy

(not my trailer) Yup, the guy that owns the trailer hauls a uni-mog on it! K5's kick a$$ but i'm an equal opertunity wheeler so he's alright in my book.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for us. It's just too easy to steal trailers these days.