Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stolen truck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bellbouy, Apr 19, 2002.

1. bellbouy

bellbouy Newbie

I would like you all to watch for an white over orange 72 3/4 ton truck with new paint Cheyenne super lic cal 46241L
    This truck was just stolen from me this morning It was stolen from San Diego today 4/19/02 Identifiers-Its got white spoke wheels. Should have the chrome around the tail gate letters but just has screws, car type rear bumper. The tail light chrome I had just taken off to replace the clips, It has all three chrome strips, and all marker lights have the chrome accents. It has tilt, factory tach and all gauges and AC. It has a plug where a CB antenna was in the roof, Holes in the bed from a fifth wheel hitch and the biggest one of all, a Cheyenne super 3/4 ton does not have a CST emblem on the door because that is for a 1/2 ton but mine did. It also has the behind the bed gas tank and two saddle tanks. If someone from california is selling parts and you get newly painted orange or white/orange parts let me know where you got them
    Goat_driver@hotmail.com

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i hope you get it back soon and all in one piece

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Best luck in getting it back. My 73 Camaro was stolden in 98, I recovered it in 2000. Alot af parts missing. Did you have insurence that covers thieft ???? I didn't, hope you did.

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I'm in L.A. Will keep an eye out.

Bummer./forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. calcide

calcide 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that, I know how you feel. My Syclone was stolen last year and beat to hell. Wasn't insured, either. After I got it back, the Denver police wouldn't investigate it because "it wasn't involved in a crime". Pigs.

6. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry to hear it. Got any pictures you can post???
    Dout it will make it this way but I'll keep an eye out.

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> That sucks eggs ! I hope it's recovered fast and with no damage ! Good Luck !

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

One of my friends neighbors had a '69 Z28, all original in almost prefect condition. He went into Sack and Save for 2 minutes to buy a pack of cigs, came out and it was gone. The police have found parts of it all over Texas....I almost cried when I heard about that...

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah...hope you get it back...I'll let ya know if I see it, even though I'm in Tx..