Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stolen...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Well, it looks as though I was given an early Christmas ass-****ing by some thief yesterday.

got into the Blazer and stole my shiznit. it looks like a typical smash and grab. though not much smashing, just a lot of grabbing.

this is the 2nd time in as many months that f-ing thieves have had thier way with me. First it was a set of chrome wagon wheels (15 x 10) and now it was a stereo and cell phone.

whats the most depressing about it all is that since I am out of work, its not like I can afford to replace either one. So, no tunes and no calls (it was the wife's cell phone)

Merry Christmas.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

man that sucks bro:mad: they need to get caught and get the asskicking they deserve:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

4. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

Hey
    Topdown,

Hot wire your Blazer with a fence charger, that'll knock their little d*cks in the dirt. Just remember to disarm it when you need to get into it. What about your insurance company covering theft? Good luck!

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

$500.00 deductible... the stereo was only 150.00 and the phone was only 125.00

So even if we had a 250.00 deductible we would still be screwed.

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Sounds like its time for a big ole barking dog and shot gun ;) Rig up a camera with a motion sensor and time looped vcr or the fence hot wire...now I like that idea :D I know how you feel it happenned to me last year thankfully the jerks didn't get anything.

If you need a stereo I'll have Jeff keep his eyes peeled and maybe we can acquire one for you...not stealing so don't anyone go there.

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

definitely looking for replacement tunes...

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have a decent clarion CD player/tuner. If ya wanted it I'd sell dirt cheap. I havent had the face on it in my rig for like 2 years now... never use it or need it. Lemme know if you're interested. :)

j

9. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

That sucks dude......:(

10. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

that sucks, man. i had about $500 worth of my work tools stolen out of my truck this year. pretty sure it was one of the sub-contractors on my job too. a grab and run deal also. man, i would just love to catch the bastards as they were pullin my **** out of my truck. say hello to mr. size 10 work boot ass hat! somewhere, somehow, they will get theirs. its coming to em. it'd just be nice to be there when it did, huh?

11. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear that Ryan, did it happen in your driveway?i would'nt think that would happen in your hood.i feel sorry for them if ya every catch em'

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Dang man! Definitely time to hot wire the truck. Also, get a pain generator and hook it up to your doors. They're cheap and you can set them to blow out the bastards ear drums INSTANTLY! Hurts so dang bad you'll prolly find them in the fetal position in yer driveway just waiting for your foot to find their face. It'll let the whole world know if someone is breaking into your stuff. You have any motion sensor lights? I have them all around my house. I've had too much crap stolen from me.

Anyway, sorry to hear you got hit dood. That just isn't cool at all :mad::angry1::angry1::angry1:

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

*delete*

14. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

the wheels were stolen from my driveway, with motion sensor lights all across my drivewqay and side yard but the stereo was stolen in Beaverton at a friends place.

Jek, I am interested in the stereo, lets talk.