Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stone cold gone!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by potato76, Jun 16, 2002.

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Stone Cold Steve Austin walks

On March 18, 2002, the day after WrestleMania, without company approval and without notice, Stone Cold Steve Austin walked off the job and failed to appear at WWE’s Raw show in Montreal. Stone Cold Steve Austin was advised by WWE management that this was unprofessional and unacceptable. After a two week hiatus, Austin returned to work.

On Monday, June 10, 2002, Stone Cold Steve Austin again failed to appear for the scheduled Raw event in Atlanta, instead choosing to return home to San Antonio without notice and without company approval.

Although Steve was unhappy with his character’s creative direction, Steve made the personal and unprofessional decision not to report to work to address his concerns.

Therefore, Stone Cold Steve Austin is no longer an active member of WWE’s talent roster.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Boo hoo? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's too bad, I liked the Stone Cold. I hope that the WWE will do away with the split sence Vince is in controle of it all once again. I hope all the (Superstars) will be on both Raw and Smackdown again. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Maybe he found out it's all fake.... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I have a hard time giving a crap...over paid bad actors IMHO.

Rene

6. calcide

calcide 1/2 ton status

People of driving age and older actually pay attention to that crap?

7. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Wish he would take his no talent friends with him so we can get some REAL actors back on TV and maybe some real entertainment.

Then I wouldn't have to sit on this computer all day....

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I just pulled this story off of www.lordsofpain.net
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    - At around 4 am Saturday morning, Debra called the police on Stone Cold Steve Austin to report that he had "hit" her. She told the police she was scared at first to even call them due to her husband's celebrity status. It was said that when the police arrived, Debra had welts and bruises on her body. She has stated that this has happened before on seperate occasions. Austin had already left when the police arrived on the scene. He had left in his 2002 yellow Corvette and did in fact call his home when the police were there. He spoke to an officer and refused to come back home. The television station KMOL in San Antonio, TX, an NBC affiliate station, had reported this story last night around 10 pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well damn. From what I was ready on 1Wrestling.com with a Jim Ross interview, what Ross was saying made it seem like Austin was having some kind of problems.

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> At first I heard that he was supposed to lose to Brock Lesner and he didn't want that to happen , so he walked .......Now it seems like there's more to it than just that !.................Oh, by the way, If you ever think he'll be back.......Don't hold your breath ! Both J.R. and Vince said it will NEVER happen ! </font color>

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I read that also today. I also saw a report that there was a police response to the Austin household for a report of domestic violence.

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i know this sucks i started watching wrestaling because of him and his woopa$$ atitude /forums/images/icons/smile.gif it wont be the same without him

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You know what they say people do dramatic things before they come out of the closet. I think it all stems from wearing pantys in front of large crowds rubbing on other grown men. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

good thing he's gone... Wonder when the rock will go away

15. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

If thats true i just lost total respect for him. i had figured he had problems with hogan.someone said a while back that hogan does all the writing and thats what stone cold was pissed about.But i hope the whole wife thing turns out to be just tabloids.

Oh yeah and for all of you who dont like wrestling why do you reply??Just to get someone to argue?We watch wrestling for our own reasons.Im sure you guys all watch at least one show that isnt normal either.

16. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

Hey guys... Ill promise you the "walking out" is all work..... the cops with Deb...is real... you dont fake a news story...I have met and ate lunch with Austin and he really is a nice guy... but sounds like he is having some real personal problems

17. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I always thought that tanning oil and STEROIDS were a bad combination.

tom