Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stones????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shewheeler, Nov 7, 2002.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Anyone else going to the Rolling Stones show this weekend?

I'll be at Pac Bell park freezing my bootie off on Saturday night /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> You might be freezing your soaking wet bootie off... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I hope the stage has wheelchair/walker access. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

3. shewheeler

Hey now... don't be cappin' on Mick and the boyz! If you've never seen them live, you're missing out! I've never been a huge RS fan, but, this will be my third time to one of their shows. They put on an EXCELLENT show and they totally rock! For old doods, they got it goin' on /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

I know it's supposed to rain and we've got seats in the nosebleed section /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Well have fun, I went to a concert at Pac Bell last year and it was cool. Not a bad seat in the house. Plus, they don't care if you party like a rock star in the parking lot before hand. I don't remember a whole lot of the concert I went to because of that, but it's not a big deal since it was Dave Matthews. Carlos Santana did a few songs with him though and that was pretty cool. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

5. shewheeler

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ...since it was Dave Matthews..

[/ QUOTE ]

Takes a real man to admit that on a public forum... my hat's off to you... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey, a bunch of coworkers went and had an extra ticket. Gimme a free ticket and I'll go to just about any concert. I didn't have to buy any of the party supplies for the parking lot fun either, so it was all good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

7. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i'll wait till they go back to altamont.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif