Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stoopid yellowjackets....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 21, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ya know if you kill 1 or 2 of those things, you release a pheromone that only atract more and eventually the'y try to fly up your shorts so you smack the sh!t outta them and they sting you like 4 times in the leg, man I hate it when that happens...My leg stings.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifI think just one sting would have gotten his point across, that he didn't want me killin his lil buddies... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

those little bastards hurt!! you ever been stung by a scorpion? about 10 times worse!!!

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

thats why when u kill one, u get the hell outta dodge.......

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya know if you kill 1 or 2 of those things, you release a pheromone that only atract more and eventually the'y try to fly up your shorts so you smack the sh!t outta them and they sting you like 4 times in the leg, man I hate it when that happens...My leg stings.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifI think just one sting would have gotten his point across, that he didn't want me killin his lil buddies... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Be thankful that you were wearing underwear, getting stung on the dangly bits would have been way worse. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Be thankful that you were wearing underwear,

[/ QUOTE ] I don't believe I'm familiar with this term... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifCaught him before he got that high.. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont believe I;ve done that before /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I stomped a bunch more of those fawkers, I wouldn't mind them so much but they gotta get right in your business and if you let em they'd take a hunk out of you... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

This year we never had a problem with any kind of bugs... just those pesky fruit flies /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

9. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

My godfather is allergic, and he got stung on the testicle by one /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif To hear my dad tell it, it swelled up like a cantaloupe!

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

At least you didn't swat your junk while getting stung... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Rene

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

swattin the junk?! OW /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif *thud*

i was whitewater rafting with my family a couple years ago, and the water was really low, so we had to go under some branches by the shore to get past some rocks. me, in my usual hurt-myself thinking, decided sitting on the bow of the raft would be fun. so, as we went under some branches, i heard a funny buzzing noise and looked up to see a yellow jacket nest five feet from my head. the raft hit the branch, and those fvckers went berserk. they stung my left right and sideways. my legs got stung so badly that i couldnt walk for 3 days.

oh man, i wish i could do that one again /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif