Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stop dragging CK5 through the dirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CK5, Jan 28, 2002.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I don't want to see people flaming other sites useing CK5, I worked to hard to be embarresed by others as well as giving the good people here a bad rep, if you have a problem with someone email the webmaster of that site and if you don't like a certain site then simply don't go there, it is not rocket science. I'm starting to have to spend lots of time putting out fires and I don't have the time.

Thanks

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I agree totally ! Stop acting like idiots and quit giving us a bad reputaton !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

3. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

??? now you kinda got me wondering what your speaking about...

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

4. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

well put steve!!! i feel the same way. this website is something for all of us to enjoy. steve has put too much time in this site for a few people to pull it down. i dont beleive anyone should go to another site and start problems. we dont like it when people from other site come and "invade" our site so we shouldnt do it to others. if you dont totally agree with someones opinion thats cool. thats your opinion. dont push the issue on anything just to cause problems. i think we all know what post steve is talking about. in my eyes the whole thing was childish. we are all grown adults here......lets act like it!!! thanks for the best site on the net (again..this is just my opinion) steve!! later....tmanofcali

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me.
    Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

"can't we all just get along..." Sorry had to say it[​IMG] I know where my home is on the web and I stay there, If I don't like a site I don't go there and flame them , I just steer clear. less headache..less stress. Just click CK5 and enjoy[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

STEVE---

I think this should be moved to the main forum- there are MANY more people over there that would read it....this forum doenst see 1/16th of the traffic....

I for one, am spending more and more time at the diesel place, than on CK5, because of all the bickering, name calling, don't post this way, post this way, stop doing this, do this, etc.. crap!!!!!

Here Steve is, opened his wallet for a new server- and all we can do is post complaints about people- and were talking complaints about people that are HERE on OUR board--- come on people- act your age- my 5 year old seems to know how to get along better than some people here!

--Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Thanks steve.

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

8. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

YOu could always get there user/login name and put them in time out for a few days. You know? How they do in schools with our kids, (that doesn't do a damn thing). [​IMG]

**WARN**ing, Something winching this way comes! [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.mccords.s5.com/myk5/index.htm>NashvilleK5</a>

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

No the thing is that some of the folks doing it are very respected and great people. I think it just got out of hand. I just wish they hadn't banned my school IP address. Now I cant surf POR on the high speed connection which sucks. P.S. all OSU servers were banned due to someone else. Gotta love it huh?

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You mean there are other sites...[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

11. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

I would like to apologize for my actions on the other board but I would also like to say I didn't mention anything about this board. I also apologized on the other board before I was um... banned. I have also e-mailed the webmaster about the OSU servers being banned. It's been three days with no response. Although I might been a little out of line I do not think I did anything out of the ordinary for that site. I guess it was just the wrong time and to the wrong people. All I said was that I didn't think the moderators should have to defend themselves. If someone broke the rules that's fine. Ban them... but don't post and say "look what I put up with." I was just stating my opinion. But I guess it's there site; they can do what they want. Oh... I also wouldn't have said anything if the owner of the site didn't make a post asking "who is next" after he banned someone. Has anyone ever been banned from this site?

Chad
    '73 Blazer,383,400,Atlas II,D60/14 Bolt,traclok/detroit,39.5 Swamps

12. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

And since we are on the subject, am I the only one who has noticed all the smart assed people here that enjoy belittling others and starting trouble? When I first came to this site, I spent alot of time here and the people were cool with each other. Of course there were arguements and anytime you get more that three guys in one place, there are going to be. But I am to the point I don't spend near as much time here as I used to, because I am tired of the all S**T. So why do I keep coming back? Because there is no other site that is focused on the truck I drive and there is alot of info here. Also I have met some great people here. All I am saying is to just, PLEASE, try to think of others feelings and try to be nice when posting. There have been a LOT of things that have pissed me off here, but I just ignored them and today I don't even remember what they were.

<font color=blue> WHO SAYS YOU NEED BIG TIRES?? </font color=blue>

13. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Blazen91 hit the nail on the head for me... I agree 100%!!!! I must say I like a lot of the people on here and even though I have never met them I would call them a good friend none the less. Heck I shoot Pm's to many of them as often if not more then some of my good buds and budettes here in MN.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

14. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

It seems to me that there is a few people on this stie that just tend to always make others mad with their posts. I'm thinking of one person myself. I think he makes many of you mad also as far as I can tell.

Chad
    '73 Blazer,383,400,Atlas II,D60/14 Bolt,traclok/detroit,39.5 Swamps <a target="_blank" href=http://members.aol.com/fileholder2meg/projblazer.html>Clicky</a>

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I went to one of "the other sites" last night just to see what all the hype was about lets just say They had a Chevy fourm and most of the people were from CK5 there was one post by a person here that owns a 1ton but I wont say any names. Anyways there were a lot of others there including certain high ranking individuals from CK5, and all I can say is what a buch of garbage that was. Everyone was acting like a bunch of idiots and I really dont care who it offends or pisses off cause all of you with the exception of a few were really acting like a bunch of kids and you know who you are and you also know you would never act like that here on CK5 other wise you would be out of here so why should another site put up with it. Also you should'nt knock the "Jeep" guy's cause you never know when you may need a hand out on the trail, and they are basicly on our side in the fight aginst the green people.
    Just my say on the matter.
    Corey 78K5

16. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status