Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stopin by to say hello

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prembird, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

Hey all... Been awhile since i have been around so i thought i would drop in and say hello since i had a chance to.. In case anyone cares... Well finally sold off the stupidcoupe (tbird supercoupe) and picked up a lincoln mark 7.. (Audio Question on this car in audio section).. Just moved about 2 miles from where i use to live so everything is kinda a mess right now.. (day and a half to pack everything and 2 months to get unpacked) :)- I am hoping to get back online more here pretty soon.. As of right now i dont have an internet connection but am getting one here pretty quickly (Im at my sister-in-laws house right now).. Well like i said in the subject line.. just droped in to say hello to everyone...

Laters

Prembird
    [​IMG] <font color=blue> If it aint</font color=blue><font color=red> LOUD </font color=red><font color=blue> Then turn it </font color=blue><font color=red> UP</font color=red> [​IMG]

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Of course we care! *group hug*
    Good luck with the settling in. Hope it's not too much of a hassle!

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun!

3. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Good to see ya Prem... wondered where you fell off to. I have been pretty busy myself so I know how it goes. Glad to see you post a few posts.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>