Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stopping needed to dissengage hubs

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 81sb, Feb 3, 2003.

1. 81sb

81sb Registered Member

I have an 81 with the NP208. When I first bought the truck i had no prob dissengaging from 4X4 when moving, even with the auto hubs. I had a tranny shop redo some seals on my truck and since then I have to stop to get the tc to dissengage from 4 wheel drive. I have replaced the hubs with Warn prem but still same prob. Any ideas? Also my indicator light stopped working. Anyone ahd this prob and the fix for it?
    Thanks

TB

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Yeah, It's called get a 205! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

i have to put mine in 2wd, then the tranny to n while (moving any way)and pop the gas, then i hear it disengauge, and back to opps normal.