Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Storm damage

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 76zimmer, Mar 13, 2006.

1. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So the storms kept me up last night, and after watching the news today...did anyone get the **** kicked out of em last night, and east coasters watch out tonight.

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yeh i was up all night too cuz of these crazy storms, high wind hail tornado warnings rotation warnings deadly lightening, straight line winds, you name it,
    springfield entire south half of town got torn up literally, all schools closed, no power, and i think decatur got tore up and some other cities nearby, buildings smashed, all kinds,

was a bad night, they said that it was the worst storms in 50 years, we were damned lucky we didnt get a tornado here

if it isnt neighbors getting busted by the bomb squad and all the police departments form all the towns near here all night then its storms, just cant get any sleep around here- ever

every night theres something or other that prevents good sleep

definitely watch out for these storms easterners, they are serious, are the real thing!

damn