Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stove, Washer, & Dryer

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BurbLover, Mar 14, 2004.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

First off, all work. Just was able to get a really good deal on brand-newish ones, so we upgraded.

STOVE - Whirlpool #RF375PXY0: 4 burner electric. Has broil & oven setting. Built in clock, timer, cleaner, etc. Is about 10 years old. $50 obo

WASHER - Kenmore HD Series 70 #110-828747800: About 10 years old. Works fine. $50 obo

DRYER - Whirlpool Gold Ultimate Care II #GEQ8858JT0: Lots of different setting. Works great!! $125 obo

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED. If you have something you want to get rifd of in trade, shoot me a PM as one man's (woman's) junk is another mans treasure!!

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I don't need them I just wanted to tell you I am in Appliance parts (manage a branch store) . That Kenmore was made by Whirlpool also, good machine. Once every five to ten years it may need a ten dollar drive coupling (looks like steering rag joint, PROTECTS transmission in washer). Very good prices, I usually get a little more out of them in AZ . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. I just really want them gone. If still here nexy Saturday, thay are going to Goodwill for donated value. It's bad enough I've got a hot tub in my garage taking up space. The appliances have got to go /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif