Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Strange e-mail

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Derf00, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Has anybody received e-mail inquiries from a guy in Kuwait wanting to buy your K5? This is bound to be a prank.

Derf00
    http://www.derf00.coloradok5.com

2. LA Bogger

LA Bogger 1/2 ton status

I've been over there they love to spend money on American 4x4 and send them to Cali to customize to there specs... To take the abuse of the desert. Most of the rig over there are high dollar with big motors and moderate tire and lifts. Considering gas is so cheap!!!

Eat More Mud!!!!!!

3. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Man, them Arabs love toys. I bet if you dug a few up for him you could make some cash. Look at this way, you're saving them from the rust over here. Kinda hard to rust out in sand, of course sand is gonna raise havoc on the internals. lol [​IMG]

Two lanes wide, twelve yards long, sixty-five tons of American pride....Canyanero!

4. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Theres a guy on here called Knife, or nyyeff, something like that. He's from Kuwait or Saudi, I forget which one. Haven't seen him in a while, but maybe if you changed your title to attract him you could get his help on this.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 2.5" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

5. RLBstein

RLBstein 1/2 ton status

When I was in Kuwait last year I noticed that the Chevy Suburban is more prevelant there than the Honda Accord is here. Their every where.

85 Blazer on an 82 chassis, 6.2L Diesel, ORD flip, 35's with no cutting on a 4" lift.