Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

strange sounds from new lift??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by testosterone, Jul 23, 2003.

1. testosterone

testosterone Registered Member

well for those who saw my below post, just got the new 4" lift and tires (33x12.5) on and now i notice that when i let off the gas it makes a loud grinding kinda sound..im gonna take her back to the shop tommorow..but any ideas what could be causing this?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

could be the driveline binding or the splines on the slip yoke slipping

3. testosterone

Im gonna take her back to the shop today...that sound makes me sick to my stomach. Its strange, my doctor told me that he thinks I've got an enlarged heart and I didnt think twice about it but my truck makes some strange noises and I stay awake all nite worrying..... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Im gonna take her back to the shop today...that sound makes me sick to my stomach. Its strange, my doctor told me that he thinks I've got an enlarged heart and I didnt think twice about it but my truck makes some strange noises and I stay awake all nite worrying..... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Did anyone else have to read this twice, REAL SLOW, to understand what he was saying??? Maybe I'm just slow?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. testosterone

sorry i babble when im stressed /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    i was just trying to explain how i stress out about nothing else but my truck