Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Strange thought

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Nov 16, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

If they change the constitution so Arnold could run for Presidency , then the movie "Demolition Man" is coming true . Remember Sandra Bullock telling Sylvester Stallone that Arnold was President in that movie /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya that was on TBS a while back and me and my GF were talkin about that, pretty funny huh?

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Oh I lOVE Sandra Bullock! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. pauly383

The other strange thing is that the 442 started and ran on the first crank with old gas and the battery wasn't dead /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That's not being realistically proposed, is it?

I don't think that would be good... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. pauly383

It was in the news this morning while I was gettin' ready to go toil on CK5 all day ..........I mean sell appliance parts all day /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Seriously , some people are grouping together to run some ads on cable soon , and regular TV following . To try to get him in in 2008 . I am inbetween on this issue . I like Arnold in movies , but I respect and understand the native USA born aspect of the Presidency /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I'd rather see the presidency kept to Native-born U.S. citizens. Even half the framers of the constitution eliminated themselves from eligibility with that clause, so obviously they held it in high regard. Is Arnold as good a man as our forefathers?
    We'll probably never know, but thier wisdom has done this country well for over 200 years so far.

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I'd rather see the presidency kept to Native-born U.S. citizens. Even half the framers of the constitution eliminated themselves from eligibility with that clause, so obviously they held it in high regard. Is Arnold as good a man as our forefathers?

[/ QUOTE ]
    real good question, nope i dont think so, but really he isent really much different than any other politican, except he speaks his mind, wich makes him look kinda like a ass sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif,
    i wouldent support any movement to make him or any other non native-born citizen president