Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

street racing on CMT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 31, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

some show on it. these people are so stupid(ricers) but at the sametime these cops are being big time pricks to these kids. The cop started crap with the kid cause he HAS nitrous. Just cause he has it he must be racing and raising hell right? Kid just had the bottle in the back seat not properly mounted but I don't believe thats illegal, at least not in my state. There are no laws I know of governing nitrous with cars. Funny cause they showed a ricer going in reverse then dropping clutch in gear to spin them. Then a vette just sitting and spinning them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

have you seen that Napa autoparts add on tv with that stoned lookin ricer dude? he is totally a moron and encompasses ev everything wrong with those people. I think its funny that everyone these days are selling to the "intake and exhaust" kids.

i would give those kids crap too. find someplace else to hang out dammit. ricers here are a big problem on fri and sat night, you cant go across town without getting stuck behind a group of these a$$holes.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

there are some awesome rice cars and real knowledgable not idiot ricers out there but we are trapped by the idiots now. All I have to say is "I've crushed nicer cars".

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

the annoying ones are ricers, the ones that actually take the time to make a good mod, and know how/why it works are just regular car guys like the rest of us, they just choose to wrench in import cars.

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

What I dont get is why the hell is ricer boy racin on CMT..Its CMT for a reason....I want to see country music related stuff not some ghey Honda zingin down the road.. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Middle america is enticed by sport compact cars. I dunno why. And they make it so cheazy.

Many a times I have wanted to stop them and ask them "Dude, where do you get your stuff" so I can find the place and make stupid crap to sell them.