Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stress Dreams

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Sandman, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I know this sounds kinda lame but everytime I start to get ready for something that I consider big like BB04, I dont really worry about it during the day but my stress about it comes out in dreams. Last night it was going all the way there and forgetting to load the Blazer on the trailer. Before that, it was getting there but not finding the trails, Moab, or the campground, etc.

Anybody else have to put up with this? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I always end up laying awake thinking about every little thing that I have to do when I should really be sleeping. Then I wake up in the morning and forget eveything that I wasted all my sleep on. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yup, every night I've been laying there till 2am thinking about the next round of work to my truck and how I would love to have it all done by BB but it's going to have to wait till this winter /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    [ QUOTE ]
    Last night it was going all the way there and forgetting to load the Blazer on the trailer

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dam! that would give me nightmares too /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Don't stress so much and just come have a good time.
    I should be working on my truck right now but the hell with it. I'll be ready somehow. I get back from Florida on the 28th and need to load up and head for Moab on the 30th /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif see ya there!!!!!

5. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dreams?????? More like reality!! My drivetrain is still laying on the garage floor and I don't have any driveshafts made yet. I still have to make some sort of shock hoops for the front and inboard the shocks for the rear and if that is all done make some sort of front diff protection. Need time........more time /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

i got a rear shaft here for ya...if ya need help just let me know.