Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stressed Out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I only had 73 legitamate work related e-mails today, I think I'm going to go nuts soon. :doah: My weeks gotten so bad all I can do is laugh everytime something goes wrong. The sales manager thinks I'm about to flip out and wont even come near me :haha:

Oh well atleast its the weekend, time to break out the x-box again :laugh:

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hate e-mail. It's a full time job just keeping up with the stupid questions and they are not my actual job. E-mail makes it far too easy, in my opinion, to ask a quick, dumb question that you would optherwise answer and take responsibility for yourself. :doah:

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

What games do you play on the X Box??? I really like Brothers in Arms, after that its good old HALO and H2.

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

These were the 1st e-mails, that wasnt counting the crap and all my replies and follow ups, some of them bounced back and forth a few times :crazy:

Right now im playing Full spectrum warrior. Tomorow I'm getting Brothers in Arms or Blackhawk Down...Depends on the price of them at GameStop. Probably the older one first since it will be cheaper :wink1: