Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Strip bars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Alright, who all likes too watch the girlies dance 1/2 naked or all the way naked ??? My fav club they still had too wear a G-string and bikini top. Been quite a while sence I've been to a strip bar, but I wouldn't mind going to them again every once in a while. :D:thinking::whistle:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

this post needs a poll!!!!

never been.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Fixed it for you.;) I haven't been since the last batcheolor party a few years ago.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

dident get the pun then eh?
    \
    poll[​IMG]

and poll[​IMG]

edit it is hard to find a pic of a brass poll:crazy:

5. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

BOOBS ROCK! Full nude or at least toppless for me. A bikini bar I can get for free on TV. Full on Giggle is priceless (or a few one dollars bills)

6. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i just went to one for a pre christmas party with all the guys from work. Its a 21 and over club, they carded me but let it slide anyways which was cool. that bartender got a big tip. It was fun though, all the guys thought it was cool to se me get lap dances:confused:maybe cause im so young? hey i dont care, they kept paying for em:D Now those are friends! i got 3 drink and 4 dances and i spent a total of 5 bucks:eek1::D

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

been a couple times.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My fav strip bar back in the Omaha / Council Bluffs area is (Note; the girl on the main page "move curser over her" has been a friend for years) http://www.lipstixniteclub.com/

Last edited: Jan 4, 2006
  9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I grew up in the full nude, any kind of alcohol imaginable type establishments. Went to a unit function one time and the dancers had band-aids over the nipples, it sucked...........................

10. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Never been and really have no desire. I just don't see the appeal...

It's like being starving, and ordering a huge steak... and just looking at it. And paying to look at it none the less. Then you go home hungrier than when you came.

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i was with ya once or twice....

they are alright, but i dont buy lap dances. im that guy who goes to a strip club (or any bar for that fact) and plays pool all night long. women are great to watch, dont get me wrong, but i dont get paid enough or have the need to tease myself and go home with less money. i refuse to date a stripper and i wont take one home... so no point on that either.
    Grant

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've lived with quite a few, so they're always alot of fun for me. Well used too be before I got fat, LOL. Don't know how my "game" will be with the extra weight.

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Never been to one :haha:

14. gauder

gauder Banned

With all the publicity for the Superbowl, they're calling us the Sin City of the North. Apparently we have more strip clubs per capita than any other place in Ontario and possibly Canada.

Oh yeah, they're all full nude and full alcohol.

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

full topless at the one my buddy and i frequent. last time i went, saw a familiar looking girl. she talked, bought her a few drinks, had a dance... then realized that she used to be friends with my sister. boy did she look different since the last time i saw her! :eek1:

16. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I really enjoy them, just too bad they are so expensive, just something about the way women can move,,,and being half or full nekkid REALLY helps out too:D

17. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Used to hang out in them a lot before I got setteled down (Married) I Liked the Danger, Guns, Drugs, and Alcohol
    Had a stripper for a GF. She was beautiful. She Danced in clubs from Chigago to Hawaii. She always looked me up when she came to Reno. We had some real fun times. Bob Seger's Song.. "Down On Main Street" Really has some good memeroies behind it for me.

18. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Waste of money IMO. When I was younger and single I frequented a the nudy bars a lot. I was stationed in Anchorage Alaska back then. The clubs were surprisingly good.

19. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Last ones I went to last summer were in Windsor. The 24 carot was ok, the one across the street ??? was better and then we hit the local hiden one (can't remember the name of this place either) and it sucked. What the hell are you supose to do with a dam loopy <sp>? My buddy laid down on the stage and put them on his face :haha: . Nothing bad againt them but I didn't like to get hit up for a dance by only the black chicks (one was really ugly :yikes: ).
    Then you want to get change and they won't give you US $$ so your forced to spend it all :doah: . It's nothing like a long time ago. Windsor use to have the hottest all nude ladies ever! WTF....
    Once a bunch of us went out for my buddies bachalor party and all dropped over $300 each!, it was quite a TT fest.
    I've seen some $hit in Colorado that would make your eyes pop before they changed the laws. I don't mind going out once and a while for some fine fun :D .

20. gauder

gauder Banned

You must be talking about the Million Dollar not 24 carrat. Jason's is across the street from it.