Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Struck Me As Amusing Part Two

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I wasn't going to post this but it keeps coming up in the back of my head

So anyways, I was watching Sundance channel, and this documentary/movie came on

It was a very low budget film that just had one gay man telling about his life, all filmed in the back of an old 50's car

Anyway it was amusing, he had a lot of wierd stories to tell, a lot of it akin to the drunken escapades of college boys and whatnot

I liked it up until after it was over and they had a supplemental

They said the main story teller guy died of aids

The dead guy never mentioned that in the film and this other man, the one who made the film went on and on about "This is who we are loosing to aids"

Now, no disrepect to either of these guys, and I'm known for being all accepting, but maybe we wouldn't have all these people dying if they didn't indulge in random sex with 60 year old train hopper hobos and short order crossdresser cooks. This is part of what the guy was telling about his life. He later said he just loved heroin and lived with a dealer.

Pshhhhh anyway, the guy was pretty screwed up

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Whats with you and the gay subject? Always bringing it up. Homos are the last thing most of us want to talk about...

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Homos are the last thing most of us want to talk about...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that motion. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    all filmed in the back of an old 50's car

[/ QUOTE ]

What kinda car.....

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now, no disrepect to either of these guys, and I'm known for being all accepting, but maybe we wouldn't have all these people dying if they didn't indulge in random sex with 60 year old train hopper hobos and short order crossdresser cooks. This is part of what the guy was telling about his life. He later said he just loved heroin and lived with a dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is so many people have HIV and don't even know it since a lot of the time there are no symtoms(sp?). So it's not just the dudes sleeping with every lowlife they meet. That's why it's really not just a homosexual problem anymore. Everyone is at risk. Now as for loving heroin and living with a dealer that's just stupid, unless they were using a bleach solution to clean their needles. I believe that technique will kill most of the diseases that are present. Of course not doing any intervenous drugs is the best way but....

Rjfguitar - That reply really sums up your intelligence. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    Rjfguitar - That reply really sums up your intelligence. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh please, thats the best you could come up with? I'm not the only one tired of part 1&2&3 of Joe's homo stories.
    If you two enjoy talking about gays and want to all the time then do it through PM's every once and a while or something.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Seems almost everytime I click in the Lounge there is an on going thread about some gay guy or people. What ever happened to grown strait men talking about sports, trucks, women, and beer? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    all filmed in the back of an old 50's car

[/ QUOTE ]

What kinda car.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Actually I wasn't trying to insult ya since you do a pretty good job on your own. I'm on the forums a lot and I never really see anything about gays that often, so I don't know where you got that info...I do see a lot of posts about poser/bling stuff and you getting your panties in a wad because you think everyone is against you...just an observation... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. rjfguitar

So you are saying I unsult my self? Pffff, that was just lame, don't ever consider stand up comedy as a career. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif You obviously don't know your butt from a hole in the ground....read more in the lounge and you will find some thread about gays and/or their political rights on a somewhat regular basis.

Well this was fun...I'm off to my job where I turn wrenches for $$$ and talk about GUY stuff, not gay stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    you getting your panties in a wad because you think everyone is against you...just an observation...

[/ QUOTE ] I'm a guy, I don't wear panties but after reading this thread... I wonder about a few.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yet another intelligent reply from rjfguitar.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Gee willakers... you guys bicker alot /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Gee willakers... you guys bicker alot

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

What's with you and bling and being uptight about jokes about your truck?

Hey, I agreed to stop making jokes, and I haven't made any have I?

Quit being so narrowminded. I thought a rather different aspect to my views on the subject would be valid.

The reason I am at all interested in the gay issues is I know and work with a lot of them in the art scene.

14. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    Yet another intelligent reply from rjfguitar.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Couldn't come up with anything decent huh? Too bad. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif