Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuck in Pic Wic lake,Savanna,Tn

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ZonkRat, Feb 4, 2003.

1. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Third time I've been stuck since new in 88.First time I got pics.Posted in reverse order.Took three rail buggies at once to get me out.Some Dumb A$$ was out playing alone.Hope I learned something from it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer on 38s in TENN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif pics are in member gallery,gotta figure out link thing now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Thanks.I'll learn how to do that soon.Pics aren't to good,but,considering it was video and i took pics with digital cam off TV screen,not to bad. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Here i am again.Hard work getting stuck.Thought y'all might get laugh out of it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I did something similar a few years ago right after I bought my Jimmy. Me and a buddy got it pretty buried in a mudhole...nobody anywhere close. We spent 2 hours digging to get it out by ourself, then had to explain to the wives where we'd been./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

6. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Wow that looks really BadAss I now want a solid axle.. nice mudhole.. where was that agin? looks like a lakebed or pond....? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Nice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I try to get the luv stuck from time to time but uless its over its axles it still goes, even drug my diferential acrost a rut once.

8. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

This was going around the edge of PicWic lake near Savanna,Tn.Water level is down bout 8-12 ft right now.Top 6in was fairly solid,under that was just mush.48 in hi lift jack just burried itself and tried to find bottom with longstick.pushed it bout six ft down and still nothing solid.Guess I was lucky only the tires broke through.Nearest tree was prob 300 ft away.Sure was glad the buggies were willing to help. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer on 38s in TENN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif