Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuck *PICS*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by UseYourBlinker, Oct 20, 2004.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Well Ryan B and I went to Hollister this past weekend,and I attempted the mud pit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the pics don't work, here's a link.
    Link

2. UseYourBlinker

Re: Stuck

Oh..carnage report.
    Ryan B - yoke on front driveshaft
    Me - Wavy driverside corner panel (jungle trail)

Good times. I should have some more pics up soon. I stole this pic from are forum (Nor Cal Offroaders)

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: Stuck

The pics don't even show how both drivers side tires were up in the air, and the mud caught the passanger side from flopping over completely. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Dude, you put a dent in your quarter panel... time to truggy that b!+ch! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Thanks for the reminder.. i gotta go get my front d-shaft fixed. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif OR is it time for a doubler and then get both d-shafts built at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Now THAT is stuck!!!

5. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

who volunteered to hook up the tow strap? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

There was just a bunch of jeeps and a few broncos around.. you think any of them could pull him out? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It only took a fuel injected 1 ton K5 to pull him out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I volunteered to hook up the tow strap, and then proceed to drink all his beer the rest of the day. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Nah, he payed me back by tugging me off the wet rocks when i broke my front driveshaft the next morning. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. UseYourBlinker

Yeah..Ryan pulled me out. There was plenty of help around,but it only took Ryan a couple of pulls to get me back on all 4's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I can still hear Ryan's FI motor screaming. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Man, why did I have to look at this post!?!?!? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Now I want to go SOOO BAD! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Glad you guys had a good time. How deep do you think the pit was? I think my blazer would look sweet flyin through it! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. UseYourBlinker

Maybe 3 feet at the deepest part /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Sunday was a blast cause it rained Saturday nite,nothing like spinning all 4's doin donuts! I still have mud everywhere. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Every time I see pictures from that area I want to GO! Damn, I will make it one of these days. Nice pictures looks as though the pit is a bit deep now...

11. bandit1

bandit1 Registered Member

and i thought i knew how to burry a truck lol /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif