Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

studded belts and stuff... wats yur style?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, May 11, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ne one wear this kinda stuff on here? i was jus wondering if ne one dressed like me and my friends. i have a 3 row studded belt, black leather chrome studs and a 3 row studded bracelet, black leather black studs. and most of my wardrobe consists of black teeshirts and dickeys pants. i have red, blue, silver, dark grey, and black. and a lot of dickeys shorts too. and of course a couple pairs of blue jeans. i mostly wear brands like "FAMOUS stars and straps, ATTICUS, NO FEAR, ETNIES, FMF, DICKIES, ANCHOR BLUE and SKIN INDUSTRIES. so wats yur style?

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

CARHARTTS!

if I'm wrenching it's carhartts and a hoodie. if I'm at work, my black carhartts and my uniform shirt. If I'm going out.......

lee dungeree carpenter pants.(I can't keep the carhartts clean enough to go out in,LOL)

-Jeremy

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Carpenter jeans, band shirts, chain wallet, chain necklace and bracelet, Fossil watch (Can't beat a good watch)...brands, mostly Vans, Dickies, Doc Marten's...nothing expensive. My favorite shirt? A post office shirt I found at a Thrift store...hell yeah!

4. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

little devil and UGP

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

sears clearance rack! WOOOHOOO lol. All my jeans or shorts are rejects......mostly wear a white t-shirt with jeans or jean shorts.

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Polo pants or Dockers with work issued Golf or Polo shirts at work. SHorts and T-shirts or sweat shirts everywhere else. If I need Jeans they are Carharts and a T-shirt or a Golf shirt.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I wear whatever.... I don't have a style that really is after anything. I will wear Wranglers with my Zero tshirt and a pair of Iverson shoes... if it's clean, and the colors match, it's game to be worn. I am hardly into fashion, more or less really being one who cares what other chicks are wearing in Cosmo...

8. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

wrangler jeans, cowboy boots, and t-shirts. i wear work boots if i'm under the hood.

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

jeans or jeans shorts... loose cause lil j dont like being crushed. big t-shirts/hoodies cause i dont like chit that shrinks to much and i have to throw out just cause it wont fit me anymore. shoes? whatever is cheap, usually something cozy like Vans or something. My gf says I dress like Im in high skool still... its ok though, Im not tryin to impress anyone.

j

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I guess I'm kinda the oddball male of the family when it comes to clothes... I'm fine with my $20 carpenter jeans, t-shirt and $20 shoes... When it's cold outside, just some old raggety jacket from the closet is fine...

But you never see my brother or my dad out in public dressed like that... Maybe if my dad's working on the yard or something he'll wear jeans, but his casual dress is something like slacks and a polo type shirt... He's got a couple really nice suits too that I'm gonna steal when he's done with them (and if I'm ever round enough to wear his pants /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)...

My brother's about the same... going to the mall with him is like going with a chick or something, always have to check out the trendy clothes stores (American Eagle, Gap, Buckle) and check out the shoes and watches and shirts... I don't think I ever see him in old jeans n stuff /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Something's wrong with these people I'm related to, sheesh...

Oh well.. My mom has about the same fashion sense as me... and my sister too.. She just graddiated from collidge to be a farmer...

11. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I wear jeans all the time for long pants and either cargo or jean shorts. I wear polo shirts and t-shirts all year round. No long sleeves for me...period. I switch between different pairs of shoes. Just plain and simple....none of that AF and AE crap. Why spend all that money on that stuff???????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty simple, whatever jeans, LOTS of T-Shirts.

About the only sure thing is my Redwing boots, almost 24-7.

Shopping for me is kind of difficult in the pants dept. I wear a 29 X 30. Hard to find jeans, and something dressy might as well be custom fit with all the 'loose' cuts going, these just fall right off, or look sloppy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Loose cut jeans "almost off my ass" as my dad would say /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Either a t-shirt with something funny on it, or off beat humor, or a hoody. Currently in rotation is a blue fox, CK5, and an FMF hoody. And I'm always wearing my Fox beeny. And a pair of white (now brown) Adidas or black leather Sketchers.

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

This one made Me think. All I have ever worn for as long as I can remember is Wranglers and t-shirts unless it's a nice summer day then I will wear shorts. I usually always wear a hooded pullover to work on cooler days as well. Oh and my dirty ball cap is a must for work. Latley on my days off I wear a black CK5 hat to cover my growing bald spot on the back of my head.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jock strap, flip flops and boonie hat and call it good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Jock strap, flip flops and boonie hat and call it good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind me if I go up to Nevada for the next Vorra race to knock really loud before I enter your hotel room (maybe I should just yell through the door and not even dare to enter, probably safer).... I totally don't want to stumble in on that one... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Kahki cargos plain white t-shirts and an olive drab boonie hat /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

18. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

2 Row studded belt (black leather, crome studs), Old Navy or Anchor Blue etc. Baggy jeans, a ton of volcom, NOR*CAL, FOX, No Fear, Billabong, Independent, Lost..., etc. Later
    -fLeXy K20

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

just loose jeans that i cut at the bottom to fit my boots better. polo style shirts or button down. i like wear collared shirts. dunno why just do. either my boots, sandals, or shoes. used to be boots 24/7. didn't own a pair of sandals or shoes. all i had was boots. and my cruddy american eagle hat i've had for like a year and is black instead of green from all the different oils in trucks and sweat. since its summer i'll wear board shorts or cargo shorts and sandals or shoes. i'll dress preppy like once a year. lol. thats just my style but oh well. later.

jacob