Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuff 4-sale, can bring from Spokane to the Seattle area

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Dec 16, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I may make a Seattle trip before Christmas this coming week. Would need to haul some parts to sell over with me to help pay for my gas.

NP203 T-case in good used working condition, T-case is part-time out of a '79 1-ton truck. Complete with adapter, crossmember, t-case shifter, $250 obo.

32-spline SM465 4spd manual tranny, may need an input bearing (had the clutch totally fry itself), but the internals should be good, out of a 1991 crew cab. $50 obo

rear slider window for a truck cab 73-87 $10
    [​IMG]

Good TH400 2wd short shaft transmission with torque convertor, worked fine when pulled, $150 obo

factory single rollbar from a 73-75 K5 Blazer $45 [sale pending]

Four 16" 6-lug aluminum rims (fit a Chevy but were on an Isuzu?) with rannable 245/75R16 tires, ready to bolt on and run, tires may last a bit longer depending on how much you drive. $100 for all 4 rims with tires.

stock bbc exhaust manifolds make offer

bbc headers for 4x4 truck, used, make offer

Misc used shocks for a 2" and 4" lift, make inquiry on what you need and I'll take what you offer if I have it

dana 44 and 10-bolt inner/outer front axleshafts make offer

Hydraulic pedal assembly for 85-87/91 Chevy fullsize or to convert 73-84. $100

Hydraulic style bellhousing for SM465 $80

Brackets and lower and upper pulley for serpentine belt off a 1991 454 motor (alternator-only serpentine belt system). I have two brackets, both pulleys and the air cleaner housing, $50 for all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wavy style crossmember out of an '85 Suburban. make offer
    [​IMG]

aluminum dust cover for automatic tranny $15
    [​IMG]

Front bumper with push guards for 73-80, in good shape, straight, chrome in good shape, make offer.
    [​IMG]

Stock aluminum TBI small block intake manifold with 350 TBI unit, sold as "core" throttle body unit... was left out in the weather. $25 for intake and throttle body core obo

Pair of 16.5x8.25 8-lug aluminum turbine style rims, $35 for the pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Single 6-lug 15x8 steel Rally wheel with like new P235/75R15 Uniroyal tire, good spare rim and tire. $10
    [​IMG]

Four 16.5x9.75 aluminum Hurricane style 8-lug rims with lug nuts, $180 for the set (not too motivated to sell)
    [​IMG]

Used HEI distributor and coil $35

14-bolt full-floater 3/4 ton rear end with factory 4.56 gears $200
    Q-jet carb cores, make offers

Older style Warn 8274 winch w/remote, worked when I last used it (a bit muddy). Has cable, all there except missing the one side mount plate (where the mounting bolts go and the spool sits in. I have no clue what happened to it, but I'd imagine it's a replaceable part. $300 for the winch. Not too motivated to sell this either.

aftermarket aluminum carb spacers/adapters to go from a spread bore carb to square bore or vice versa... make offer (like 5 bucks)

2wd SM465 4spd tranny, with 85k original miles out of a '78 1-ton 2wd, $150, with bellhousing and shifter.

Ring and pinion gears 4.56 ratio for 14-bolt full floater in good shape, factory GM gears, no carrier. $40 obo

NV4500 5spd Chevy version transmission, minus bellhousing and shifter handle (transmission alone). I purchased this as-is under the assumption it was a working runnable one, but I didn't personally drive it or know the history. Not wanting to sell but if I get some outrageously high all-at-once cash offer on it before I make this trip, I may part with it. Otherwise I have plans to use it myself.

misc side mirrors, interior trim pieces (sorry no grey or black), or other dash pieces... ask and I may have it...

Just trying to take a few things with me to help on my gas fund. If anyone can think of anything else you need and I may have (sorry no Dana 60's) let me know.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  2. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

Can you post a pic of the 16" 6 lug wheels? What is the width of them?
    John

3. mountainexplorer

I believe they are 6" maybe 7" wide... but I'm thinking more like 6 or 6.5" They were on my '84 Suburban when I got it, and I switched it to 3/4 ton, so I can't use them anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

If you find one of those skidplates that you can sell, I would be interested in that.

Will be in the Seattle area again answering calls Wednesday.

5. mountainexplorer

I'd kinda hate to charge you for one after all the help you gave me here pulling it out and all apart. Maybe if I can get that crossmember out I'll bring it with me.

6. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

LOL, maybe take the body off the frame?

Don't worry about it. You paid for the truck, you need gas money, you'd partially deliver, I needed a rare part you had, we traded straight up, I have NO qualms about you taking my money for a piece. :)

I'd been looking for that piece for over a year (and it solved the problem!) so I think I'm indebted to you.

I'm in no hurry though either, (still plenty of time before it goes off-road again) so if you don't have one handy/out, I can wait. Just figured since you need gas money to cover the trip and were coming this way, I'd see if you had one ready to go.

7. mountainexplorer

haha... yeah, I went under there just for a short bit to try and angle that crossmember out of there. Didn't look like it was going to happen, so I gave up real quick. It just really does NOT want to move out from there. Maybe I'll just unbolt the skidplate from it.

My trip is still all up in the air. Not sure if I can afford to go or not, but if I do I'll bring the skidplate. It's yours.

8. mountainexplorer

I guess I'll add a couple things 4 sale too.

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton 2wd Crew Cab 454 TH400 14-bolt rear 4.10s good tread 31x10.50R16.5 BFG All-Terrains, recent master cylinder, recent brakes (stops excellent), recent water pump, good battery, 4-core radiator, Silverado package, tilt steering column, excellent heater, A/C hooked up but I never used it, hitch, has rust but cab floors are solid. $1350 obo

[​IMG]

1981 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 Goodwrench 350 with about 75k miles on motor, SM465 4spd, NP205 T-case, 14-bolt full-floater rear, 10-bolt front, Warn Premium locking hubs, 3.73 gears, 9ft wood deck flatbed, runs good, solid drivetrain, but cosmetically challenged, no rusted through anywhere to speak of, just some surface rust and dents. Has hydroboost, 1-ton frame and rear springs, (yes, it's a 1-ton without a 60 front essentially), asking $1500 obo.
    [​IMG]

9. mountainexplorer

Ok, so this trip possibly is still happening, and I may be making a loop and going through Portland as well.

10. newlyblzed

newlyblzed 1/2 ton status

lookin for an axle.

ok so I know this thread is extremely old but for whatever reason I can't figure out how to PM you...Fordeater told me you might have a rearend for sale so I looked into your old posts and found this one. do you still have a 14-bolt full-floater 3/4 ton rear end with factory 4.56 gears for sale. If you do I wouldn't mind takin it off your hands...plus it looked like you have a spare ring and pinion. sell that along with it if you still have?? another member Colbystephens said he might be able to work something out from seattle to portland. thanks

11. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Can't PM him, he isn't currently a paying member. You have to email him.

12. newlyblzed

cool..I tried emaing him...just haven't heard back yet

13. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

14. newlyblzed

thanks I'll try it