Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stuff f/s

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 69K5, Feb 11, 2004.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

just trying to clear out the shop some more. all prices are plus shipping and reasonable offers excepted. just want it gone mostly

4 15*8 6 lug whit wagon wheels. 3.75 backspacing. brand new never even out of the box. 100.00

Non ac dash 40.00

other miscelaneous parts. i disaasembled a 1972 3/4 k20 for parts. if you need something let me know I might have it. all drive train is gone. i just need some stuff gone.

some pics in my webshots under parts.

webshots

thanks

69k5

2. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

What if any body parts are in good shape? I might be able to use some of them for my 71 c/10.

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

dood! I love the kids room pics! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Mind if I steal them and semi/sorta copy the idea?

4. grendel

grendel 1/2 ton status

How's the front grill on that 72?

5. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

john

the body parts i have left are just the front fenders. they have been cut but pics are in my webshots. if you want em for a 2wd i would say probably not what you need.

topdown

go ahead. i used regular wall paint for the blue and then everyuthing else is posterboard paint from the craft store. cleans up with water till it dries and then its there. it will come out of carpet and thats always a plus. oh yeah and its 50 centas a thing so you can get lots of colors.

grendel

sorryu the grill is already gone. inner and outer both went quick but it was in good dd shape.

69k5 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif