Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuff for sale...take a look...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by heavy4x4, May 3, 2004.

1. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

First and foremost, all parts are located in Delafield, WI (about 1/2 hour West of Milwaukee) and prices do not include shipping (also, I'm not shipping the big items). Secondly, all pictures of items for sale can be seen at: http://community.webshots.com/album/102039441TWCRcV

1) Stock Radio from 1990 Chevy Suburban. Worked well when removed from truck 2 years ago. $30

2) Rims: (4) 15x10" 6 lug American Racing Outlaw II's with 4" backspacing. (1) Stock 15x8" spare rim for Chevy truck, 6 lug. Center Caps. Lug nuts, and a set of locking lug nuts...all for $225. No shipping.

3) Auto Hubs: Worked well when removed. For 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton 10 bolt/D44. Replace your broken ones or throw in your box of trail-spares. $10

4) SOLD

5) Axles: Stock 6 lug 10 bolts (front and rear) from 1990 Chevy Suburban. 3.42's. Open both ends. No problems when removed. These are both 30 spline 10 bolts. Prefer to sell complete, but will part out if there is enough interest. If using front axle, it could maybe use a rotor resurfacing, new u-joints, and proabably balljoints. $150. Will throw in auto hubs and rear u-bolt plates at no extra charge. No shipping. Delivery possible to within 30 miles.

6) U-bolt plates for rear 10-bolt axle. $10

7) D44/10 bolt front axle full-time hub (gear, spring, retainer). 1 set (1 side). Great to carry as trail spare in case you break a hub. $5

If interested, reply here, send me a PM through this website, or email burban4x4@hotmail.com

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!

Thanks for looking,
    Steve

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

TTT again...all prices negotiable. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Bump for the burb man /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

BTT /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

those locking hubs will work with my dana44? it has a 2 3/4" thickness.

if they will, ikk take em.

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

The auto hubs?

What year is your D44? If it has the internal locking hubs, they will work.

8. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

im not sure. it was supposed to be a early 80's, but the axle thickness is only 2 3/4 inches, so im not sure. there are no locking huibs in there now, so, is there a way i can check it? i could really use those if it will work

9. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Here's a picture of an "external" hub. They were used on earlier D44's, but anything in the early 80's should have "internal" hubs. Here's an internal hub.

I think the external design has tapped holes machined into the hub, but I might be wrong on that. But, feel the inner surface of your hubs, if there is a groove cut around the inside towards the outer edge of the hub, it's for internal locking hubs and the auto hubs I'm selling will work. I'm not sure what you mean by "2 3/4 inches".

10. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

well, my buddy just told me they will not work. i need the ,manual locking hubs. thanks though

11. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sure /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif