Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mountainexplorer, Jul 6, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Pair of axles, 12 bolt rear, 10 bolt front, 3.42 gears, complete, Warn hubs, $150 each or $250 for the pair.

'76-'80 K5 Blazer top, $35.

'73-'80 Chrome front bumper, $35.

'81-up Military front bumper and brush guard, $45.

Full time NP203 T-case, TH350 version, good range box, $25.

(4) 235/75R15 Wintertrax Mud and snow radials (not studded), like new, on black painted Chevy 6-lug Ultra rims, $200/set.

Rear driveline from a K5 Blazer (for a 203), $30.

305 Motor, complete longblock rebuildable core, $50.

Steering box $25

Adapter for TH350 or 700R4 to NP208, $35

Adapter for SM465 to NP205, $35

Holley Street Dominator aluminum SBC intake $75.

Manual flywheel for 350, $25

Manual flywheel drilled/balanced for a 383 (or SB400), $45

Tilt Automatic Steering column out of '79 Chevy fullsize, complete, $100.

8 foot fleetside bedsides with fuel doors, no rust or bondo, good shape, also straight and clean floor and front panel. All parts to put together and make a straight bed, $150 for all or might sell piece by piece.

International 1/2 ton 4x4 truck axles, Dana 44 front and rear, 4.10s (assuming), both complete, $150 each or $250/pair.

2. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the 8 foot bed panels, all of them. Is the bed completely there, but disassembled, is that right? I need a bed for my dads truck. If it is currently disassembled, I think it would be easier to ship, maybe. Could you check on shipping to zip code 44203?

Sounds like ya got a lotta nice stuff, wish I could just drive out and get it!

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Mike, If you are interested in the bed after you get the pics I can easily haul it out to my dads farm in Galva, IL and store it there until I meet you with the cab too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mountainexplorer

This is the story on the bed:

It belongs to a friend of mine but is currently stored at my house.

It is as follows: One complete assembled bed with an excellent floor and front bangboard, but dented sides. One left bedside and one right bedside with the square fuel doors. The only spot needing a fix is on one side underneath where a tailpipe pushed against the underside of the bed.

One would need to take the dented bedsides off, and bolt the straight ones on. I don't have pics right now. I can try to get some, but by the time I can get them taken, uploaded, transferred and able to be sent, it will be late tonight. I have to go work on a Blazer.

e-mail me at allantown@hotmail.com and let me know if your still interested and want pics.

5. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

Hey Allen you have a rear window? Coworking has a 78/79 he is getting ready to try to sell and he needs a back window, said I would ask, actually nice looking blazer if you know anyone that is looking. I will have some pictures soon, he wants to make sure it is running, etc.

6. mountainexplorer

Actually, the last window I had for a K5 got broken. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'll let you know if I come across one.