Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuff for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Corey 78K5, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Dana 60 front (dually) 4:10 gears open complete
    TH400/NP203 (perfect for doubler)
    SM465/NP203 (perfect for doubler)
    Make Me an offer. I will deliver or meet with You in N. CA or S. OR.
    I am about 3 hr's north of Santa Rosa CA and about 2 hr's south Of Brookings Or on Hwy 101.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

whats the deal with that th400? rebuilt in recent memory? shifts ok? I got a 203 and my DCA from WMS... and Im gonna use my 205 modded for the bigger 32-spline input... now I just need a good th400 with the short output shaft. Don't need the adapter, got the factory one.

gimme some info. :thumb:

j

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

To tell You the truth Jason I never drove the truck it came out of cause I parted it out the day I got it. I did discover that the flex plate was cracked which is probably why it was parked. The truck had a 454 but was swapped out for a 350. It was used at the local RV park to move 5th wheels and travel trailers in case of a flood since the park was located on the banks of the river in a flood plain. I did drain out the atf fluid from both the tranny and torque converter and it smelt good and was super clean. I would however like to sell them as a complete unit, but as they say money talks.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

th400-version 203s sell for quite a bit... everyone wants the short doubler combo. Rip off some guy on ebay for the 203 and adapter and then sell me the th400 cheap. :grin: :thumb:

j