Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by NateInChandler, Jan 16, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, cleaning out the shop, i have wayyyy to much stuff in it right now. heres what i have for sale and prices

4 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted tires, about 70%tread with a little heat cracking, these are like 35/14/15's mounted on 6 lug chromespokes with two rims painted black.. ill take $100 for these.. good for the sand

4 mickey thompson Baja claws, these are a competition tire (37 12.50 15's) that supersize75k5 had for awhile.. they are rock rashed up pretty good but still have 75% tread.. they will need tubes and beedlocks as one bead is screwed up and theres a few little holes in two of them, they hold air for about 3 days before 1 goes flat, the other three are ok. mounted on 15x10 5 hole 6 lug alloys.. $100 for these also

tailgate for a 81 chevy truck, blue in color with the chrome molding in the center.. in good shape $50

th350 cases, i have prolly 6 of these, all stripped nothing on or in em, no K cases, just the 2wd cases.. $20 each sounds good, no stripped bolts, center supports are in good shape.

700 aux valve body case, again, not a K case.. stripped and just a case, center support ok.. $15 all clean and ready to go

th350 parts.. i have enough parts to build 6-7 trannys, tell me what you need and ill give you a price...

th-400 straigh cut planet set.. these are getting harder and harder to find in good shape, this is the full set, ready to be used in something $100

Warn premium external locking hubs for older d44 front end, came off of a 73 4x4 with 8 lug rims.. $30

NP 241 DS Drop, In good working order. $70

This is all prices without the ride.. if your in arizona ill deliver or meet you half way for something.. shipping is from 85224... Thanks guys.. nate:D

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Dibs on both sets of tires/rims. I'd like to see pics of all please.

3. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

dibs on the hubs after i see some pics please...

4. NateInChandler

ill get pictures for youguys tomorrow afternoon as i need to get batts for the digi camera... Thanks.. nate

5. NateInChandler

hey man, just saw your post for everything you have for sale. would you be interested in trading the electric pump setup for my hubs with some cash if need be?? let me know.. Thanks.. nate

6. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

get me some pics of the hubs and we could talk about something...

7. 4bynut

4bynut 1/2 ton status

th-400 straigh cut planet set.. these are getting harder and harder to find in good shape, this is the full set, ready to be used in something $100

What is the difference with these compared to what most TH400 come with? Are these a lower gear ratio that stock or just stronger. Sorry but not real up on trans. I was considering a lower ratio planetary set for my TH400 though. Jason

8. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

They're stronger because of how the gears are cut (straight).

Non-lower gears, I believe.

9. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Nate what is the back spacing ton the rims? Can you post some pics when you get the batteries or email them to me?
    mxfireman at frontiernet dot net

10. NateInChandler

aight guys, i havent gotten the pictures yet, but im off to get batteries right now and ill snap a few pictures.. whats your email addresses as i dont know how to post them up on here?? thanks guys.. nate

BTW, the planets being straight cut are stronger for one, and help prevent bushing/thrustwasher/bearing wear cause your not side loading the case like you are with the / cut planets... they are a stock ratio and you will get some noise in 1st gear and reverse... but makes your tranny a few times stronger. hehe..

11. NateInChandler

sorry fellas, either all 16 batteries i just got are dead or my camera is shot.. so no pictures for right now till i figure out a camera to use or make mine mysteriously work.. the camera turns on but then turns right back off.. pluging in the port for when your uploading pictures doesnt help either... DAMN!!!!.. Ill see what i can do for youguys.. Nate